jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, April 30, 2015

J. Crew Embroidered Linen Top

Hi Everyone!

I was really intrigued by the details on the Embroidered Linen Top when it first appeared on the J. Crew website.  However, I was concerned that the top would be too boxy.  I was totally wrong because the fit is absolutely fantastic.

Here are three IRL pictures of the top in the Caribbean Sea color:


:

And, a closer look at the details:



I am wearing this blouse with the J. Crew Toothpick Jeans in Corbin Wash, which I LOVE!

I took my normal size 12 in this blouse.  The quality is superb.  The material is linen, so the shirt may wrinkle easily.  And, there is an exposed zipper, which I think adds a great detail.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in the store, and agree, it is lovely. It looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!