jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

J. Crew Gold Foil Leaf Pencil Skirt

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Gold Foil Leaf print is one of my faves from the new arrivals!  I may have squealed when I pulled this beauty out of the box, LOL!

Here are four IRL pictures of the Gold Foil Leaf Pencil Skirt:




Here is a closer look at the print:


And, here is the website image featuring this skirt.  I love how the skirt is styled with the Garment-Dyed Safari Popover and the Mirror Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals:


ETA:  I'm wearing the J. Crew Silk Cami with a J. Crew Factory Jacket.

Fit:  I took my normal size 14 in this skirt.  The fabric is a basketweave material--it's sturdy and the quality is superb.  I highly recommend this beauty.

More "gold foil leaf" print options:



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, it's so gorgeous on you. I had to order mine, since I need a petite length. I can hardly wait to receive it. I almost ordered the garment dyed pop-over. I love the how these two pieces look together, but I restrained myself.
    I really like how you styled it, too. It seems like a very versatile print.
    What are you wearing with your skirt? Is the top ivory or white?
    Thanks so much for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you - that is a lovely print! I'm soooo very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print! I've ordered the trousers to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' so good! What top are you wearing w/the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you styled this skirt with the cargo jacket-makes me want to get this skirt and do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!