jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, April 3, 2015

J. Crew Punched-Out Eyelet Dress

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Punched-Out Eyelet Dress caught my eye on a retail store mannequin, so I decided to order this beauty to try it out.  This dress is a keeper.

Here are two IRL pictures of the dress:




And, here is the mannequin image that caught my attention:



I LOVE how this dress is styled with the J. Crew Denim Jacket in Cayler Wash, as well as the Iced Quartz and Teardrop Stone Necklaces.

I took my normal size 14 in this dress.  I absolutely love the fit and the quality.  I highly recommend this beauty.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. What are the cute shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you in more dresses, they are so pretty on you. I am so tempted to try this on but I am on a self imposed shopping ban.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!