Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kate Spade Lily Avenue Carrigan Tote/Shopbop 25% Off!

Hi Everyone!

The Kate Spade Lily Avenue Carrigan Tote caught my eye as soon as it appeared on the KS website. The scallop detail on this bag is SO good (see what I did there, LOL)!

I think that this tote is unique and absolutely stunning.  Here are three IRL pictures of the tote:

I styled the tote with the J. Crew Long Cotton-Linen Boy Shirt in Crosshatch, the Toothpick Jeans in Parker Wash, and the Midsummer Statement Necklace.

This gorgeous tote is great quality.  The tote is currently 25% off at Shopbop with code SPRING25.

Here are my other "shopbop sale faves":

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I am so in love with this tote...I want it but I am on a shopping ban since I went a little crazy last month.


    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

  2. Hi Rynetta!

    If you still have this tote and would be willing to part with it, please email me at parker.l.michel@gmail.com!

    Thank you!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!