jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

J. Crew Garment-Dyed Military Popover

Hi Everyone!

Summer is least favorite season for dressing.  I know that it sounds crazy, but I LOVE to layer.  And, I like to layer without looking like a nut who has on too much when it's super hot outside.  So, shirts like the J. Crew Garment-Dyed Popover are really lifesavers for me!

Here are two IRL pictures of the shirt:



The sleeves on the shirt are long enough to make me feel comfortable about not wearing a blazer.  And, the shirt fits fantastic.  I took my normal size Large.

Outfit details:  Shirt, Jeans, Necklace, Shoes, Tote



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love it on you! The color looks just as vibrant on you as in the model shot.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!