jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

J. Crew Midnight Floral Cocoon Top

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Midnight Floral Cocoon Top print is absolutely stunning.  This print is one of the many reasons why I love J. Crew.

Here are three IRL pictures of the top:




And, here is a closer look at the pattern:


The colors on this blouse are striking.  I took my normal size 12 in this top, so the fit is TTS.  I highly recommend this beauty.

More "midnight floral" print options:



Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I saw it in person, so pretty! Did you see the print on the dress fabric? Wow! This print is 4 seasons, could go any time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cate: I totally agree with you that this print is gorgeous. I did see the dress, but I did not feel the fabric. This print is one of the many reasons why I love J. Crew!

      Delete
  2. I was at the store yesterday and this print is so gorgeous!! I love how striking the blue and purple works together.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice: You're absolutely right, this color combo is stunning! J. Crew knocks colors/patterns out of the ballpark!

      Delete
  3. This is top is one of my favorite new arrivals...so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara: Awwww, thank you SO much! It's one of my faves, too!

      Delete
  4. I am considering the top, but how high does it come up on the sides? I am 5'8". I know the top is 27 inches, but it looks like the website photos show that the sides come up pretty high above the waistline of the average pant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunny: The top does not rise up on the sides--it covers the hip if that makes sense. Let me know if you need to see side pictures!

      Delete
    2. Sunny, there's a tall version of this top that is 29" long, perfect for my 5'9" height.

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!