jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, May 28, 2015

J. Crew Seamed Shell in Plumeria Jacquard and Plumeria Swing Sweater

Hi Everyone!

The print on the J. Crew Seamed Shell in Plumeria Jacquard and the Plumeria Swing Sweater = amazing in my opinion.

Here is an IRL picture of the shell:



I took my normal size 12 in this shell, so the fit is TTS.  I am wearing the shell with the J. Crew Regent Blazer in Linen.  

And, here is an IRL picture of the Plumeria Swing Sweater:



I took my normal size Large in this sweater.  The sweater fits TTS to a bit roomy.  I am wearing the sweater with the J. Crew Toothpick Jeans in Corbin Wash (they're 50% off!).

More "plumeria print" options:



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The sweater is so cute on you! I didn't care for it online-but you make it look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!