jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

J. Crew Sleeveless Drapey Popover

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Sleeveless Drapey Popover is one of those tops that I purchased in just about every color available.  This top is SO fabulous, seriously.  Trust me.

Here are two IRL pictures of the blouse:





I took my normal size 12 in this blouse.  I am wearing the blouse with the J. Crew Classic Merino Wool Long Cardigan Sweater, the Full Spectrum Crystal Necklace, and the Toothpick Jeans in Parker Wash.

Again, I highly recommend this blouse!



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great blouse!! Love it with that necklace too--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! I have only navy (yet), but will def get more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute 'n' casual. The necklace looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I totally love this blouse! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!