Sunday, May 10, 2015

J. Crew Textured Beach Sweater

Hi Everyone!

Two things:  I LOVE navy and a great summer weight sweater!  The J. Crew Textured Beach Sweater is really ideal for my summer wardrobe.   And, this is not a basic sweater.  The details add an extra special touch.

Here are two IRL pictures of the sweater:

This sweater requires a cami underneath in my opinion.  I'm wearing the sweater with the J. Crew Perfect-Fit Tank.  I took my normal size Large in this sweater.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You look really great in this sweater, with that beautiful necklace and those cute, cute shoes. I love the varied texture of this sweater. It's on my wishlist! Just debating about the color. I like the navy, too, or maybe the pale petal.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!