Thursday, May 14, 2015

Outfit Planning

Hi Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I do not like rushing.  And, I do NOT like being late.  So, I plan my outfits weeks in advance.  I have to know what I'm wearing before I go to bed.  And, I lay everything out so that I am not looking for things when it's time to get ready.

So, I am sharing three outfits that I plan to wear in the next week or so:

The first outfit is one of my favorites:

I copied the following J. Crew website image:

Details:  T-Shirt, Skirt (old J. Crew retail; similar here), Necklace, Shoes (similar here), Clutch

I plan to wear this outfit this Sunday:

Details:  Vest, Shirt, Skirt (old J. Crew retail; sort of similar option here), Necklace, Shoes (similar here)

And, I plan to wear this outfit next week as well:

Details:  Blazer, T-Shirt (similar here and here), Necklace (similar here), Jeans, Shoes

What are your outfit planning strategies?

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I do plan my outfit the night before but never before then. On the weekends, I am pretty laid back and there's no planning. I am always so impressed with your organization! Do you take pictures of the outfits so you don't forget what you've planned in advance?


    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

  2. I hate being late, too, most often I'm early wherever I go. I find planning ahead tremendously helpful, so really appreciate your outfit inspirations!!
    Thanks for sharing them.
    That first skirt was one of my very favorites. I never did get it. It's a really fabulous Spring/Summer skirt.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!