jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, June 18, 2015

J. Crew Collection Blanket Pencil Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I love a great pencil skirt.  And, I totally love a great pencil skirt with a great print.  The J. Crew Collection Blanket Pencil Skirt is hands down one of my favorites.

Here are two IRL pictures of the skirt:




Fit:  I took my normal size 14 in this skirt. I absolutely love this print.  And, here is the website image featuring this beautiful skirt:





Styling details:

Skirt | J. Crew Collection Blanket Pencil Skirt
Jacket | J. Crew Relaxed Military Shirt-Jacket 
Sweater |J. Crew Garment-Dyed Linen Swing Sweater
Shoes | J. Crew Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals 
Earrings | J. Crew Mardi Gras Earrings 
Necklace | J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is just as gorgeous as I thought it would be! I so wish it came in petite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: I totally agree!!! The pattern is really divine/exquisite. Bummer that this beauty does not come in a petite!!! That is how I've often felt when skirts are not offered in a size 14.

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!