Friday, June 5, 2015

J. Crew Collection Mixed Italian Jacquard Faux-Wrap Skirt

Hi Everyone!

Last week, the gorgeous Roxy of Effortless Anthropologie posted pictures of the J. Crew Collection Mixed Italian Jacquard Faux-Wrap Skirt on her Instagram page.  I had not seen this skirt until she posted styling pictures.  I squealed because this skirt is classic J. Crew.

It's really all in the details with this beauty.  Here are three IRL pictures of the skirt:

A closer picture of the beautiful fabric and the stunning details:

Fit:  I took my normal size 14 in this skirt.  The quality is superb.  The Crossover Pencil Skirt in Plumeria Jacquard did not work for me; however, the "faux-wrap" skirt works well.

Roxy's styling pictures paired this skirt with the J. Crew Short-Sleeve Popover Shirt and the Rafia Ankle-Tie High-Heel Sandals.

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Love it Rynetta! I haven't purchased the skirt yet but plan to. Definitely a new classic. :) Looks wonderful on you!!

  2. Pretty texture and fabric! What top will you be wearing it with? A crisp white shirt, perhaps?


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!