jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

J. Crew Linen Sundress in Iridescent Sequin

Hi Everyone!

I have been staring at the J. Crew Linen Sundress in Iridescent Sequin each time that I walk into the retail store.  I wanted to order the dress, but I kept thinking, hmmmmm, where will I wear it?  Finally, I decided to give it a try, and boy am I glad that I did.  I think that the dress will work well casually with a denim jacket, so that's how I styled it!

Here are several pictures of the dress:







I paired the dress with the J. Crew Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash and the Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals.

Fit:  I took my normal size 14.  I read the online reviews, and two reviewers note that the sequins are secure.  I totally agree.  This dress is all kinds of fabulous.   Another "iridescent sequin" option is the Seaside Pant in Iridescent Sequin.



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love this on you. So gorgeous. I'm tempted, but wonder if I could get away with wearing it in my classroom. The neckline is a V, but is it modest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy66: thank you SO much!!! The v-neck is modest in my opinion. Would you wear something over the dress? If so, I definitely think that you can swing it! Please let me know what you decide!!!!

      Delete
  2. I adore this dress and it looks fab on you!! I am holding out because I have no idea where I would wear this.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty on you Rynetta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Rynetta! I love sequins, particularly if they don't fall off!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you such for this review Rynetta! I was looking for the perfect "summer day wedding" dress to wear this August in Florida. Oh my, This Dress Is It����!! It looked so lovely on you, I had previously passed it by in the store..... ordered it online annnnnnddddd WONDERFUL.
    Also liked the denim jacket pairing for more casual. A love for me.
    Thanks, xo Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. just bought and and will wear it to teach in. I will style mine with a lilac cardigan, pearl drop earrings and a flat so I don't look too dressed up. On the weekends, your plan above is my plan. This dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!