jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, June 15, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I squealed with excitement when I saw the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning.  I am LOVING a lot!

Here is what I am loving:


The prints in this new rollout are fabulous in my opinion.  I picked up these pieces earlier today:


The Boy Shirt in Geo Brushstroke  is a gorgeous print; it's a bold and striking print with a great summer vibe.  The pattern and the design is fabulous, too.  I like this one a lot.

I will post reviews of the other pieces in the picture above later this week!

What J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Would love a review of the Ikat dash-dot perfect shirt, if you can? They don't have it in my store, so I would have to order it online. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunny: Sure thing! I will try to get pictures of the shirt posted tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, I really like the print, the quality, and the fit. I think it's a winner!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving quite a bit, too. I think all of the prints are fantastic. Love all the color.
    The Perfect shirt in Dash-dot Ikat is at the top of my wishlist. I'm tempted to try the Circle skirt in Geo Brushstroke, but I'm guessing it will be too long. I ordered the Inset Embellished tank in navy with the free shipping offer yesterday. I don't usually go for embellished tanks, but I'm intrigued by the glass beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: I agree, I am LOVING the prints! That Geo Brushstroke print is divine, fun, an quirky! I need that print in the skirt or the dress! Please let me know what you think of the pieces you've picked up!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!