Saturday, July 4, 2015

J. Crew Seaside Pant in Iridescent Sequin

Hi Everyone!

I absolutely LOVE the J. Crew Seaside Pant in Iridescent Sequin.  I was concerned that my inner thighs would destroy the sequins; however, after trying them on and walking around a bit I do not think that will be an issue.

Here are two IRL pictures of the pants:

Fit:  I size down in the Seaside Pant from a 14 to a 12.  I love the fit of these pants because they are slouchy and comfortable.  And, the sequins add just the right element of fun!

Here is the website image featuring these pants:

Styling Details or Options:

Denim Jacket | J. Crew Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash
T-Shirt | J. Crew Side-Slit Scoopneck Tee
Pants | J. Crew Seaside Pant in Iridescent Sequin; the dress is gorgeous, too!
Shoes | J. Crew Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals
Necklace | J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!