Wednesday, August 5, 2015

J. Crew Biella Tassel Loafers--Fresco Grey

Hi Everyone!

J. Crew released a new color in the Biella Tassel Loafers in the most recent rollout.  The Fresco Grey color is divine in my opinion--it's a great neutral that will work well in my wardrobe.  These loafers are super cute and the quality is great.

Here are three IRL pictures of the loafers:

Fit:  I took my normal size 9 in these shoes.  Again, I think that the quality is fabulous.  I have other colors in the Biella loafers and they wear really well.  I love how these loafers look with blazers.

Note:  I have a backlog of reviews that I will try to post this weekend.  Here are pictures of the items that I have to review:

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. gorgeous, Rynetta! Beautiful shoes, high quality, made in Italy. You'll have many years of wear with these flats. Well worth it!

  2. Wow these are fabulous!! I am sort of glad My pocketbook is happy that I didn't see these when I was at the store yesterday.


    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!