jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

J. Crew Collection Pencil Skirt in Graphic Peony

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Collection Pencil Skirt in Graphic Peony was at the top of my must-have list from the rollout that was released online today.  A fun, bold, and unique floral pencil skirt is a staple in my wardrobe.

This beautiful print does not disappoint IRL!:



I love the way the skirt is styled in the catalog with the Thomas Mason for J. Crew Bib Top.  I am wearing the skirt with the J. Crew Short-Sleeve Popover Shirt in Oxford Blue.

Fit:  I took my normal size 14 in this skirt, so the fit is TTS.

More "graphic peony" options below:



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. The skirt looks lovely on you! I just ordered it in 2 sizes because I had to re-order the autumn floral skirt one size larger (it "just" fit and has no give). I can't wait to receive it! The blouse looks so pretty, too, but that deep v will not work on my petite frame. Too bad it doesn't come in a petite version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just as pretty as I thought it would be. It looks great with the light blue pop-over. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This print is so freaking gorgeous. Love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing on you Rynetta! I love the light blue popover with it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Months later and covet this skirt. I might have to get it. I'm supposed to be sticking to my JCrew budget though :(.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!