jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, August 14, 2015

J. Crew Dulci Mermaid Glitter and Dulci Fabric-Bow Kitten Heels

Hi Everyone!

Today, I am sharing reviews/IRL pictures of two of my favorite purchases.  I am SO glad that J. Crew offers the cutest kitten heel shoes!

The Dulci Fabric-Bow Kitten Heels and the Dulci Mermaid Glitter Kitten Heels are SO cute in my opinion!

Here are IRL pictures of the shoes:

Fit:  I sized down a 1/2 size in these shoes to an 8 1/2.  I typically wear a size 9.




Outfit Details:



Fit:  I took my normal size 9 in these shoes:



More "dulci kitten heel" options:



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. omg.. I love those shoes on you.. but, ack they're sold out!! I'll keep my eye out for them now. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!