jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, August 16, 2015

OOTD: Today and Two Weeks Ago!

Hi Everyone!

I have two outfits to share today.  Here is the outfit that I wore two weeks ago:





Details:

Shirt | J. Crew Short-Sleeve Popover in Stripe
Skirt | Old, J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Porcelain Paisley
Necklace | J. Crew Iced Quartz Necklace
Shoes | J. Crew Dulci Suede Kitten Heels 
Purse | Tory Burch Mini Robinson Double Zip Tote  (mine is the quilted version)

And, here is the outfit that I wore to church today:





Details:

Dress | J. Crew Sleeveless Polynesian Floral Dress
Sweater | J. Crew Solid V-Neck Cardigan Sweater
Shoes | Nine West, super old.  Similar, Me Too Andrea Patent Leather Pump
Necklace | J. Crew Twisted Hammock Pearl Necklace
Purse | Tory Burch Small Robinson Tote



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these Rynetta! That skirt in the Porcelain Paisley print is so gorgeous; I would not be able to stop finding different ways to wear it if it were in my closet. Hope you're having a fab Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the porcelain skirt and so bummed I missed out on it. Both great looks!
    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!