jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

J. Crew Collection Silk Blouse in Graphic Peony and Biella Crackled Leather Loafers

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Collection Silk Blouse in Graphic Peony is one of my absolute favorites!  The "graphic peony" print is a stunning floral in my opinion.

I LOVE how this shirt is styled in the following J. Crew image:



The J. Crew Biella Crackled Leather Loafers add just the right touch to this outfit!  Here are IRL pictures of the blouse and the loafers:



Fit:  I took my normal size 12 in this blouse.  The fit is TTS to a little roomy.  Check out my review of the J. Crew Collection Pencil Skirt in Graphic Peony HERE

And, here are IRL pictures of the loafers:





Fit:  I took my normal size 9 in these shoes, so the fit is TTS.

I highly recommend both of these pieces!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Both look very pretty. I like the way you styled it. The graphic peony reminds me a bit of the hibiscus print they did in spring/summer 2014, similar colors and size of graphic. I love the loafers, very preppy, I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!