Tuesday, September 22, 2015

J. Crew Rhodes Blazer in Herringbone

Hi Everyone!

Thanks SO much for the birthday wishes!  I will respond to comments this evening!  And, I will post Part II of my amazing J. Crew NYFW experience tomorrow morning.

Today, I want to share a review of the J. Crew Rhodes Blazer in Herringbone.  I LOVE a great blazer because I wear them non-stop during all seasons.  A blazer is major wardrobe staple for me.  I knew that I had to have the Rhodes Blazer when it was released because the cut and the design is SO classic.   This blazer seriously does not disappoint IRL.

I am wearing the "Wave Mist" color in the pictures below:

Fit:  I took my normal size 12 in this blazer.  I highly recommend this beauty!  I think that the gold buttons add a super cute pop to the blazer.


Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Rynetta! I need to go and try this blazer on, I really love the color. I struggled with the chambray blazer they came out with in spring - my arms were too big and I could not move in it. Blazers are a closet staple for me too, they really dress up any outfit.


    Hope to see your Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

  2. I love this one! It reminds me of the herringbone Hacking Jackets J. Crew used to carry. This color looks great on you! (but I like the looks of that rust color too!).

  3. so cute on you! I see the blue is no longer on-line. Too bad! (or maybe that is good, my credit card will thank me!! LOL)

  4. I love this. Too bad I missed it online.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!