jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, November 22, 2015

J. Crew Perfect Party Skirt

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Perfect Party Skirt is an amazing piece!  Lately, I've been wearing more jeans and blazers than pencil skirts because my schedule has been super hectic. I am still a pencil skirt girl, but jeans have been my best friend on long days. 

I was super excited to add this beautiful and unique skirt to my collection. I have read reviews that say the skirt fits small; however, this skirt fits TTS for me:  



I paired the skirt with the J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid.  The shirt fits small.  I sized up from a 12 to a 14. 
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wendy: thank you SO much! It's a "perfect party skirt," indeed!

      Delete
  2. You look great and I love this outfit! I did purchase the new version of this shirt to go along with my old one! This years is much brighter, don't you think? What I love about JCrew is that you don't always have to buy their new items but, can recreate the new lookswith past year items! I think Im going to invest in one or two new blazers and call it "done" for this winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dauchka C: you're super sweet, thank you SO much! I do think that the colors in the current version of the Stewart Plaid Shirt are more saturated/vibrant. And, I agree, I love how J. Crew pieces from older seasons/years mix well with current items. That's one of the many things that I love about my favorite store!

      Delete
  3. I love this look! I've been out of the J Crew loop for years, so just now checking back on your blog...what jeans are you loving lately? You mentioned living in jean so I thought I'd ask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy: Thanks SO much! I have been loving the J. Crew Toothpick Jeans. HTH!

      Delete
  4. You always look amazing, but this outfit is especially chic. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!