jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Thursday, December 17, 2015

J. Crew Brushed Wool-Blend Crewneck Sweater in Plaid

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Brushed Wool-Blend Crewneck Sweater in Plaid is one of my favorite holiday wardrobe pieces.  The sweater is so striking and cute!



The elbow patch is a striking and fun detail on this sweater.  It makes the sweater a little more preppy looking in my opinion.


Fit Details:  I took my normal size Large in this sweater, so the fit is TTS.  The fit is also roomy enough to layer a button-down underneath without feeling confined.  The sweater is not itchy at all when worn without a button-down.  I wish that this sweater was offered in retail stores because I know that it would have flown off the shelves.  It sold out online very quickly.  The sweater is paired with what appears to be a glen plaid pant on the J. Crew website.  This sweater is definitely versatile, so it can be worn with pants, jeans, or a skirt.  I am wearing my favorite J. Crew Toothpick Jeans in Parker Wash.  



Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!