jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

J. Crew Edged Lace Blouse

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Edged Lace Blouse is one of my favorite pieces from the recent holiday website launches.  I think that the blouse is sophisticated, classy, and absolutely adorable.  The lace details are great quality in my opinion:





I took my normal size 12 in this blouse.  The fit is TTS to slightly roomy.  I like that the blouse does not fit too close to my body.  And, I also really like the white collar and cuffs.  I think that the white collar/cuffs add an unexpected touch to offset the lace details so that it's not too lace-y.  This blouse can be dressed down with distressed denim or dressed up with skirt.  I would feel comfortable wearing this outfit to church or to teach because the blouse is so versatile.  This blouse has received great reviews (a 4.5ish rating on the website) and I totally see why.  I highly recommend this beauty.  The green/navy version of this blouse is adorable, too; however, I think that lace details are hidden a bit in that colorway.

I am also a huge fan of other J. Crew lace-y items including the J. Crew Contrast Floral Lace Skirt (review coming up, but size down) and the Crewneck Sweater with Edged Lace.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!