jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, December 21, 2015

J. Crew Embellished Mockneck Sweater

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Embellished Mockneck Sweater to share.  I knew that I would add this beauty to my closet the moment that it appeared on the J. Crew website.  I am a sucker for gorgeous jeweled details:



Fit Details:  I took my normal size Large in this sweater.  The fit is TTS to a bit roomy on the bottom. The "embellished" details are striking.  They are securely attached to the sweater.  And, I love that it's a mockneck sweater because that feature makes the sequins really pop/stand out.  This sweater was also offered in Navy.  I have seen the sweater reappear on the website frequently, so keep checking for popbacks.



Thanks for stopping by!

 

5 comments:

  1. Should have bought this when it first appeared. It's so beautiful. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's so pretty Rynetta! I have the navy version - I don't think I saw that color in our store! Enjoy! It looks beautiful on you! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rynetta, you look beautiful in this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this on you. It frames your face beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!