jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, December 20, 2015

OOTD: J. Crew Contrast Floral Lace Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I wore the J. Crew Contrast Floral Lace Skirt to church earlier today.  This skirt is absolutely stunning and beautiful.  I highly recommend sizing down because the skirt fits large.

Here is my outfit:



Outfit Details:

Coat | J. Crew Regent Topcoat in Grey Donegal Tweed
Sweater | J. Crew Tippi Sweater
Skirt | J. Crew Contrast Floral Lace Skirt
Necklace | J. Crew Mixed Crystal Necklace
Shoes | J. Crew Dulci Suede Kitten Heels
Handbag | Kate Spade Violet Drive Mega Maise Stripe Leather Satchel



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! This entire look is perfection on you, Rynetta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection all the way! Really lovely outfit, put together so nicely -- love the colors, textures, everything. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and your handbag is perfect with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had was indifferent to this skirt until I saw your post. Now, I must have and ordered immediately! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!