jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, December 13, 2015

OOTD: J. Crew Sequin Buffalo Check Collection Pant

Hi Everyone!

Today, I wore the J. Crew Sequin Buffalo Check Collection Pant to church.  Initially, I thought that these pants would be solely for weekend wear/a festive occasion.  However, I decided quickly that these beauties are more versatile than that!  So, here is how I styled the pants for church (thanks to one of my amazing online VPSs!):




I had planned to wear these absolutely stunning pants with a J. Crew Always Chambray Shirt, but as my VPS pointed out, these pants would look great with a bit of subtle print mixing.  She was SO right.  

Review/Fit Details:

These pants are absolutely stunning.  The fit/quality is superb.  I took my normal size 14, but you can likely size down because of the elastic waist, especially if you do not have my black girl booty, LOL! I really like the elastic waist because it makes it easier to do the half-tuck with shirts and because the pants do not feel confining.  Also, the sequins are super secure.  The sequins are attached/sewn downward, so they do not rub together or get tangled up while walking or sitting down.  I highly recommend these gorgeous pants!

Outfit Details:




<

1 of 3

>

13 comments:

  1. The pattern mixing is perfect! Those pants are such a special piece and it sounds like they are very well made. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: Awwww, thank you!!!! I agree, these pants are super special. And, they're so versatile.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I purchased them and wore with a black t-neck and denim jacket. Got lots of compliments but the butt is really saggy and I found that a lot of sequins came off after one wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Guy, a Girl, and a Hammer: That's very interesting. I didn't see any sequins come off. I think my butt keeps the pants from getting saggy. I got lots of compliments, too.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Total love! Those pants are everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara: Thank you SO much! I agree, these pants are spectacular!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for today's instagram post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: you're super sweet! That quote really struck a chord with me. It resonates SO much. I wish that women would build one another up instead of being malicious and tearing one another down. No one wins that way.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. I am still totally in love with this outfit!! I am not sure I am brave enough to wear these pants but you are absolutely ROCKING them. Now only if we lived near each other so I could just try them once...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne: Awwww, thank you SO much! I wasn't sure if I would be brave enough to wear these pants either. I am SO glad that I took the plunge. I was super nervous that people would look at me like I was crazy at church. I was beyond shocked by how many compliments I received!

      I hope that you're having a terrific Tuesday, my friend!

      Delete
  6. They are sold out of my size! These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah F: Keep checking the website for a return!!

      Delete
  7. This outfit looks FANTASTIC on you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!