Tuesday, January 19, 2016

J. Crew Collection Embellished Harris Tweed Topcoat

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Collection Embellished Harris Tweed Topcoat is a stunner.  This coat is absolutely stunning.  But, do not take my word for it, check out these pictures:

Fit/Details:  I took my normal size 12 in this coat.  I think that the fit is TTS to a little roomy.  I am wearing the J. Crew Always Chambray Shirt with the coat, but I could definitely layer a bigger sweater as well.

This coat is definitely an investment piece, but I think that it is worth every. single. dime.  The quality is superb and the details are super striking.  There are "glass stones" on the coat that add that extra special detail to make this a fabulous piece.  Moreover, the "customized vintage-inspired buttons" are refined.  They make the glass stones stand out.  And, as many of you know, I am a huge fan of popped collars.  So, the cobalt blue collar was the icing on the cake for me.  The Harris Tweed feels and looks great--it's clearly superb quality.  I highly recommend this beautiful, well-constructed piece.  

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. This is one of the most unique coats I have ever seen, and I love it!

  2. Such a gorgeous, special piece. I can see why it sold out. I bet you feel like a million bucks wearing it.

  3. I finally got one! I thought the coat ran large, I usually wear in JC an 8, but ordered the 6 because that was all that was available. It was actually huge on me so I took it back, the store tried to locate a 4, but no luck. On a whim, there was a 2 available, but when it arrived, it was too tight in the shoulders/armpits. It took it back again, and magically, my store was able to locate a 4 that didn't fit someone else. I agree, this coat is stunning and unique. LOVE it


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!