jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, January 10, 2016

OOTD: J. Crew Abstract Fair Isle Sweater

Hi Everyone!

I wore the J. Crew Abstract Fair Isle Sweater to church earlier today.  This sweater is without question one of my favorite wardrobe pieces.

Here is my outfit:







Outfit Details:

Coat | Kate Spade Bow Coat--older, but the Kate Spade Bow Neck Wool Coat is equally adorable
Sweater | J. Crew Abstract Fair Isle Sweater (last year), current options include the J. Crew Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater and the J. Crew Sequin Fair Isle Sweater
Shirt | J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Gingham (older)--similar option HERE
Jeans | J. Crew Toothpick Jean in Destructed Miller Wash
Boots:  J. Crew Remi Double-Zip Ankle Boots --similar, J. Crew Frankie Ankle Boots

Use code MUSTSHOP for 40% off most of these items!



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love that coat, and your layering is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your instagram page and I love your blog!! I carry a ton of 2nd hand curated J Crew items in my store and have officially started the hunt for this sweater as an item to list! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS outfit!! Keep the OOTD's coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!