jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

OOTD: (Saturday)--J. Crew Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat

Hi Everyone!

I spent this past weekend in Chicago celebrating with one of my college roommates/Sorority sisters for her 40th birthday!  It was a great weekend!  One of our other roommates (who is also our Sorority/Big Sister) was there, too!  It was SO great to spend time with them and to catch up.  And, my amazing hubby makes any trip extra special.  I am really blessed.

Here is the outfit that I wore Saturday for a day of brunching and shopping:



Outfit Details:

Coat | J. Crew Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat (one of my faves!)
Boots | Banana Republic (super old from 2007)--similar, J. Crew Field Boots 

And, here is a picture of me and my amazing hubby at the 40th birthday party!:



I LOVE this man!



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Your husband is way too adorable. Looks like you had a great time. Always fun to see old friends. Always fills my soul for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture of you and your husband!! Glad you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! What a vibrant color on a lovely, vibrant person. I am so glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit is wonderful. I always appreciate the way you make some of Jcrew's more fanciful outfits seem totally wearable for real women. And based upon your advice, I've invested a few pencil skirts. Now I see what you've been talking about!

    Longtime lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is wonderful. I always appreciate the way you make some of Jcrew's more fanciful outfits seem totally wearable for real women. And based upon your advice, I've invested a few pencil skirts. Now I see what you've been talking about!

    Longtime lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful on you; you have style!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!