jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sneak Peek: J. Crew New Arrivals Shoes!

Hi Everyone!

J. Crew is loading images on their Pinterest page featuring the new arrivals that will be available on the website Tuesday.  I am super excited!  I received two new items yesterday (after an eventful trip to the UPS customer center in the snow) that I want to share.  Both of these beauties will be online Tuesday.  There is a new "jeweled" J. Crew Collection Sloan Jeweled Suede d'Orsay Flat and a new color ("Royal Shadow") in the J. Crew Biella Tassel Loafer:


These shoes are absolutely FAB!  The quality is superb and the fit is TTS.  I took my normal size 9 in both.

And, these gorgeous Gemma Flats in Stripe have been in retail stores for a bit, but they were an "early release" for the next rollout:




Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love those loafers so much! I am staying off the site for awhile to save money, but I love seeing your picks and who knows - they may be on sale when I am ready to shop again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy: I love these loafers, too! They're super comfortable and SO versatile--a great wardrobe staple!

      I hope that you have a great/productive writing week!

      Delete
  2. Love those stripe Gemma flats - Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney: I love those flats, too! And, you're super sweet, I really appreciate the compliment!

      Have a spectacular week!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I have a question: how do you get shoes before they end up online? Catalog? Hookup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I order the shoes with my online VPS. I highly recommend the program!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!