jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Friday, February 26, 2016

J. Crew Martie Pant in Gingham

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Martie Pant in Gingham was at the top of my list of must-haves from the most recent rollout.  I am a drawn to anything gingham, I am just a sucker for the pattern.

Here are two IRL pictures of the pants:



Fit/Details:  I sized up *one* size in these pants.  My normal size 14 would not have worked.  There is a bit of stretch in the fabric, but I definitely needed the size up.  And, a reviewer on the J. Crew website notes that she sized up, too.  These pants are super cute and versatile.  I have already created at least five outfits for these beauties.  I cannot wait until the weather cooperates so that I can wear these pants!

Thanks for stopping by!  


2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous outfit! ! Is that a mint colored Tippi that you have paired it with? Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeannie: thanks SO much!!!! It's a mint colored Tippi Sweater. I was totally inspired by the Style Guide cover!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!