jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, March 28, 2016

J. Crew Collection Fringed Suede Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I have been admiring the J. Crew Collection Fringed Suede Skirt since it was released.  I kept thinking that it was a beautiful skirt, but I didn't know if I could pull it off.  I decided to give it a try.....and I am SO glad that I did!  This skirt is out of my comfort zone, but I LOVE it!

Here are two IRL pictures of the skirt:



Fit/Details:  This skirt fits TTS.  I took my normal size 14.  The skirt receives a 5-star review on the website--I totally see why.  The quality is fantastic, the fit is great, and the design is fabulous.  The fringe design/element is done so well that it doesn't seem like you're exposing too much skin if you know what I mean.  I wanted the striking salmon color of this skirt to pop, so I paired it with a burgundy Tippi Sweater.  A fellow J. Crew lover paired this beautiful skirt with a denim jacket for NYFW.  I loved her outfit because it made the skirt a bit casual.  

Thanks for stopping by!

< >

5 comments:

  1. LOVE. You look beautiful Rynetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. roxy turtle: You're super sweet, thank you! I genuinely appreciate the compliment!

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Goregous! What necklace is that? I think I have it but can't see it close up in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RN: Thanks!!! Shucks, I cannot remember the name, but I can send you a close up picture if you want. Just let me know!

      Delete
    2. You don't have to. If it is the one I have then I haven't worn mine yet even though I got it as a gift months ago. Has not seemed to go with anything yet. It is very pretty though and looks great with your outfit.

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!