jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, March 26, 2016

J. Crew Collection Neon and Metallic Tweed Pencil Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I am all about versatility in my wardrobe.  I knew that the J. Crew Collection Neon and Metallic Tweed Pencil Skirt would add a great deal of variety/options in my closet.  This skirt is so striking and gorgeous.

Here are two styling options for this beautiful skirt:





Fit/Details:  I sized up *one* size in this skirt because of the jacquard material.  The fabric does not have much "give" at all.  The fabric/design/pattern is so beautiful.  The color combination makes this skirt an ideal wardrobe staple during the warmer seasons.  I love how the J. Crew Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash looks with this skirt.  I have been reaching for this denim jacket almost daily.  This skirt is longer than the typical J. Crew pencil skirt.  I highly recommend this beauty.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the way you styled this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea: thanks SO much! This skirt is really great!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gigi: I totally agree with you! This skirt is all kinds of fab!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!