jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, March 19, 2016

J. Crew Colorful Jacquard Striped Skirt

Hi Everyone!

I saw the J. Crew Colorful Jacquard Striped Skirt at the concept store when I was in NYC for NYFW. This beauty caught my eye immediately. It is a phenomenal pencil skirt.  And, I've said it before, but J. Crew does colors/pencil skirts better than any other retailer.  The design is absolutely superb:



I love the idea of pattern mixing and wearing this skirt with a striped shirt:



I paired my skirt with the J. Crew Gathered Popover Shirt in Microgingham and the Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash.  One reviewer on the J. Crew website (who also gives this skirt 5-stars) says that she took her normal size.  I sized up *one* size because of the jacquard material.  The fit is fantastic. And,, the quality is equally superb.  I highly recommend this skirt.



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gigi: I totally agree! I squealed out loud when I saw this beauty in the concept store. It is SO gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. That skirt truly looks [in Tony the Tiger voice] grrrrrrreat on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melsy: OMG, thank you SO much!!!! I can totally hear that commercial in my head, LOL!

      Delete
  3. This skirt is so pretty. I bet you'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maryeb: I totally agree, it's a gorgeous skirt! This is definitely a great piece that will work well throughout Spring and Summer!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!