jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

J. Crew Trench Cape

Hi Everyone!

I could not stop staring at the J. Crew Trench Cape when I received the latest Style Guide.  This is a fabulous/classic/versatile piece in my opinion.  I love that this cape combines two of my favorites, a great trench and a classic cape:


Fit/Details:  I took the L/XL in this cape, so the fit is TTS.  The fit is really great for me, but the scale of the trench may be too much if you're petite/smaller.  I am a huge fan of the details on this beauty.  There is a super cute gingham lining on the inside (oops, I forgot to snap an IRL picture). And, I love that you can wear this trench closed/cinched with the belt or open like the model on the website.  And, of course, I love that the collar can be popped:


I will try to get IRL pictures of the J. Crew Short-Sleeve Popover Shirt in Metallic Gingham up later today.  In the meantime, I absolutely love the shirt.  The fit is TTS and it's super versatile.  I have a picture of the shirt on my Instagram HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!