jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, March 20, 2016

OOTD: J. Crew Collection Embellished Harris Tweed Topcoat

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today.  I wanted my coat/boots to be the focal point of my outfit.  I received several compliments on this fabulous coat.  This coat is hands down one of my faves:





Outfit Details:

Handbag | Tory Burch Robinson Stitched Tote--similar, Tory Burch Robinson Crosshatch Large Zip Tote 




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You look great!! I wonder if the latest kick crop pants would work with this silhouette - it's hard to stick my jeans into the boot shaft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pansy: You're super sweet, thank you SO much!!!! I hope that the latest pant silhouettes work for you with boots!

      Happy Monday!

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!