Saturday, March 26, 2016

OOTD: J. Crew Collection Tricolor Sequin Skirt

Hi Everyone!

Happy Easter (if you celebrate)!  Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today!  My outfit is all J. Crew, of course!

I love how the J. Crew Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash makes this outfit a "little" casual.  And, I LOVE this skirt.  The skirt fits TTS to slightly roomy.  I am wearing my normal size 14.  

Outfit Details:

My outfit was inspired by this website image:

I love the J. Crew Leather Lace-Up Ballet Flats with this skirt/look!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 of 4



  1. Love this outfit! You are rocking the denim jacket with pencil skirts--it's a great look on you!

    1. s.e.kennedy: Thank you SO much! I really appreciate the compliment. I have been reaching for my denim jacket SO much lately. I love how the jacket dresses this skirt down a bit.

      Have a great week!

  2. Happy (belated) Easter to you! You looked beautiful for church.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!