jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, April 25, 2016

J. Crew Gingham Sundress

Hi Everyone!

I have been eyeing the J. Crew Gingham Sundress since it was released.  The dress is absolutely adorable and it fits into my wardrobe extremely well.  I love the versatility of this dress.  I can wear the dress to church, to teach, or to dinner for a fun date night.

Here is an IRL picture of the dress:


Fit/Details:  This dress has a 5-star review rating on the J. Crew website and for good reason.  This dress is so fabulous.  The fit, the design, and the quality are all amazing.  I sized up in this dress;  I know several people who posted on Instagram that they did the same.  The straps include buttons that allow for adjusting the length.  I paired my dress with the J. Crew Denim Jacket in Tyler Wash because I do not like showing/exposing my arms. And, I am wearing the J. Crew Mirror Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals.  I am typically not a huge fan of pockets on dresses, but I love the pockets on this one because they're a bit deeper than normal.  This dress is a winner.  It's super flattering and I highly recommend it.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Rynetta !! I did visit the store but did not try this one on , I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this, love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very flattering on you. Makes me want to try it. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!