Wednesday, April 20, 2016

J. Crew Trench Coat in Gingham

Hi Everyone!

I knew that I would add the J. Crew Trench Coat in Gingham to my wardrobe the moment that I saw this beauty in the newest style guide.  Gingham + Trench = oh yeah!!!  And, this beauty does not disappoint.

Here is an IRL picture of the trench:

Taking a cue from the J. Crew Pinterest image, I paired the trench with the J. Crew Carrie Cami in Polka Dot.  I plan to swap my "vivid jade" J. Crew Dulci Suede Kitten Heels for a brighter color such as pink.

Fit/Details:  I took my normal size 12 in this trench.  The fit is TTS to slightly roomy.  I love that this trench is lined, but it's still not too heavy to wear during the summer in my opinion (especially if you work in a place that blasts the cool air).  The material is definitely "trenchy" if that makes sense.  This trench is really fantastic.  The quality is superb.  I highly recommend this beauty!

And, more super cute J. Crew gingham options:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!