jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, April 24, 2016

OOTD: J. Crew Collection Silk Skirt in Tie-Dye Print

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today.  Of course my outfit is all J. Crew!:


Outfit Details:

Shirt | J. Crew Collarless Button-Up Shirt in Indigo--similar, J. Crew Indigo Gauze Popover Shirt
Skirt | J. Crew Collection Silk Skirt in Tie-Dye Print
Shoes | J. Crew Collection Dulci Flower Sequin Kitten Heels
Necklace | J. Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace
Purse | J. Crew Marlo Crossbody Bag c/o J. Crew



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is terrific in that outfit! I really believe that is going to be a year round staple. I can see it with a blazer and boots.

    So sad I missed it. I even called the personal shopper and tried to leave my credit card number in case it popped up anywhere. Apparently JCrew doesn't do that. (smile)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!