jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, May 14, 2016

J. Crew Pintucked Midi Skirt in Morning Floral

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Pintucked Midi Skirt in Morning Floral is such a fun and vibrant piece!  The colors/pattern are super striking.  I knew that this fantastic skirt would be added to my wardrobe the moment that I saw it.

Here is an IRL picture of the skirt:


This skirt is all kinds of fabulous.  The design and the quality are superb.  And, the fit is TTS.  I took my normal size 14.  The "pintucked" portion of the skirt lays flat in the front of the skirt.  I was concerned that the fabric would pucker in that area, but the skirt is so well-made that it does not.  The skirt does sit higher on the waist, but that helps to slim things, particularly the stomach area, in my opinion.  I highly recommend this flattering skirt.

The website image pairs the skirt with the J. Crew Cotton Off-the-Shoulder Top in Stripe.  I love the idea of wearing this skirt with stripes.  The stripes really pop against this skirt.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in this skirt! I love that you didn't pair it with off shoulder blouses... It looks more work appropriate that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special print, perfect for Spring and Summer. It looks so fresh paired with the striped shirt. Thanks for sharing your review and styling tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so beautiful! I love your posts! Do you ever sell any of your out-of-season clothes?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!