jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, July 23, 2016

J. Crew Collection Silk Ruffle Dress in Ratti Into the Wild Print

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Ratti into the Wild Print is one of my absolute favorite patterns:



The design and the colors are amazing.  And, the J. Crew Collection Silk Ruffle Dress in Ratti into the Wild Print is one of my favorite wardrobe pieces.  I planned to wear this dress for our 13-year wedding anniversary photo session next week, but I think that I am going with something more traditional to make sure that it matches well with what my amazing hubby wears.

Here are IRL pictures of this gorgeous dress:






I sized up one size in this dress because it is silk and there is no "give" in the fabric.  Moreover, I did not want the breast area to be too tight.  The dress has adjustable straps, which make it easy to secure the most desirable fit in the shoulder/arm area.  The ruffle hem is so feminine, flirty, and fun. Typically, I do not like to show my arms, but I am breaking out of my comfort zone.  This striking print is helping me to do that!

The Clare V. Supreme Calf Hair Fold Over Clutch looks great with this print.  And, I also paired the dress with the J. Crew Mirror Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals in Gold.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!