Tuesday, August 16, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  I am loving a LOT!

Here is what I'm loving:

That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. So much to love this roll-out. I've got my eye on the Merino Wool Sweater Blazer, Harlow Cardi, Club-collared Boy shirt in textured jacquard stripe (wonder if the collar style is the same as a 'peter pan' collar), both of the Drake's collection Gemma flats, the SeaVees sneakers(can't decide on the pattern) and so much more.

  2. maryeb: I totally agree with you! I LOVE your picks! The Drake's Collection Gemma flats in both colors are amazing. The prints are SO striking and unique. And, I love the Club Collared Boy Shirt. I need to try the Harlow Cardigan.

    As always, thanks SO much for being here!


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!