Tuesday, August 23, 2016

J. Crew Paisley Printed Leather Heels and Leather Lace-Up Heels in Leopard Calf Hair

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Paisley Printed Leather Heels are absolutely stunning!  The pattern is amazing, the heel height is perfect, and the comfort level is beyond amazing!  Here are two IRL pictures of the shoes:

I took my normal size 9 in these shoes, so they fit TTS.  The quality of these shoes is superb, as always.  And, I am super grateful that the heel height is so manageable and comfortable to walk in. As the name says, the shoes are leather and not satin or cloth as they look online.  There is minimal toe cleavage as you can see.  This pattern will pair well with several of the amazing variations of pink that J. Crew is offering this season including the Rhodes Pant in Italian Wool in Wild Flamingo.  I highly recommend these fabulous shoes!

The J. Crew Lace-Up Heels in Leopard Calf Hair are equally amazing/fab!  The heel is perfect, the quality is superb, and the shoes are SO comfortable!  Here is an IRL picture:

These shoes also fit TTS.  And, the laces are leather and the soles are, too!  These shoes are all kinds of fabulous.  I highly recommend them, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are two gorgeous pairs of shoes. I'm looking forward to seeing all the ways you style. I'm glad you pointed out that the pink pair is leather. I wrongly assumed these shoes were fabric. Leather makes them even more fabulous.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!