Saturday, September 3, 2016

Collection Drake's for J. Crew Pant in Green Bengal Tiger and Midnight Unicorn

Hi Everyone!

The Collection for J. Crew Drake's prints are SO stunning, unique, and fabulous!  I LOVE how these prints stand out and add that extra flair to an outfit.

Here is an IRL picture of the Collection for Drake's J. Crew Pant in Green Bengal Tiger:

The J. Crew Rhodes Blazer in Italian Wool in Wild Flamingo looks spectacular with this print.

And, here are two IRL pictures of the Collection for J. Crew Pant in Midnight Unicorn:

I love the idea of pairing these striking prints with the J. Crew Club-Collar Boy Shirt in Textured Jacquard Stripe or the J. Crew Stretch Perfect Shirt in Classic Stripe.  And, I am also a huge fan of adding J. Crew calf hair shoes for an extra pop of pattern mixing.   As several other reviewers suggest, I would recommend sizing up in these pants.  The pants are almost sold in every size, and I totally see why.  The fabric is silk and it is fantastic--not too heavy and not too lightweight.  These pants are amazing.

More Drake's for J. Crew options:

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Rynetta, I bought the unicorn pants for upcoming author events (they remind me of a storybook) and they also look fantastic with the copper rose silk blouse and with teal! Wish I hadn't missed the Bengal tigers, too - still thinking about the other print as they are so comfy and chic!

  2. The wild flamingo color looks amazing on you.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!