jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, October 29, 2016

J. Crew Collection Loop Cardigan Sweater

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Collection Loop Cardigan Sweater is one of my favorite recent purchases!  This sweater is a unique and fun addition to my wardrobe!

Here are IRL pictures of the sweater:







The sweater fits really large.  I sized down from the medium-large to the x-small-small.  This sweater is great quality and the design is fantastic.  I love how this sweater pops with stripes and calf hair/leopard.  I highly recommend this beautiful sweater!

Outfit Details:

Sweater | J. Crew Collection Loop Cardigan Sweater
Turtleneck | J. Crew Tissue Turtleneck T-Shirt in Stripe
Jeans | J. Crew Distressed Toothpick Jean in Pamona Wash
Boots | Tory Burch--old; I plan to wear this outfit with the Madewell Billie Boot in Leather or the Madewell Janice Boot in Leather
Clutch | Clare V. Supreme Haircalf Foldover Clutch



Photos by Hanna Salonen

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!