jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, October 23, 2016

J. Crew Double-Breasted Coat in Oxford Check

Hi Everyone!

The J. Crew Double-Breasted Coat in Oxford Check is one of my favorite new arrivals!  The pattern is striking and super versatile.  I cannot wait for colder temperatures so that I can wear this beauty!

Here are two IRL pictures of the coat:



This coat is all kinds of fantastic!  I took my normal size 12, so the coat fits TTS.  The coat will definitely keep you warm in extremely cold temperatures.  The color is "cypress black ivory," and it's a great combination that will work with a variety of outfits.  The gold buttons really accentuate the "oxford check" pattern.  I highly recommend this beautiful coat!

The J. Crew Mini Skirt in Oxford Check is super cute, too!   I would be all over this skirt if I could wear a mini!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!