Tuesday, October 18, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see the new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  I am loving a LOT!

Here is what I'm loving:

That's what I'm loving, what J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Anything pink is catching my eye! Finally acquired the Rhodes pink blazer from Nordstrom. The fluffy pink coat has already shown up on Ebay! It is to die for!

  2. Thanks for sharing your picks, Rynetta. I'm liking quite a bit from this roll-out. Striped tee with the built in French cuffs looks intriguing. I wonder how it will work on someone shorter. Love the skirt it's shown with, too.
    Flannel loafers, striped ballet-neck tee, Party PJ pants(look so comfy and polished!) and that Gayle tie-neck sweater(adorable!!) are a few others that I've added to my wishlist.
    I can't wait to see how you style this new roll-out. I get so much inspiration from your ideas.


Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!