jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

J. Crew 50% off Sale!

Hi Everyone!

J. Crew is offering 50% off sale items with code THEBEST.  Here are a few of the items that I own and love!

The J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid is one of my absolute faves!  This is a festive shirt that transcends the holiday season in my opinion!  I love how the shirt works well with other patterns for great print mixing, too!

The J. Crew Sloan Suede D'Orsay Flats are a staple in my wardrobe.  The shoes fit TTS and and they are SO versatile!  These beauties are a great wardrobe addition .

I am a huge fan of J. Crew flannel shirts including the J. Crew Boy Shirt in Fiery Sunset Buffalo Check.  The shirt fits TTS and it is a great wardrobe staple, too!

Check out the rest of my faves below, including the J. Crew Glitter Scalloped Heels!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!